Northern Colorado, West Texas Area, Douglas, WY, Casper, WY, Dallas Ft. Worth Area
1888 Industrial Services is currently seeking a Bid Analyst to grow our account base through responding to bids and construction-oriented opportunities, as well as pursue and grow relationships with all vendors independent of the results, increasing our opportunities to offer other services.
- Actively pursue bid opportunities for construction related projects.
- Prepare analysis on whether to pursue or not pursue for each opportunity.
- Coordinate the response once approved – to include all accurate and timely pricing schedules and response documents.
- Prepare change orders, quotes, assist in estimating, perform bid analysis on each bid completed. Coordinate bid reviews with operations.
- Serve as liaison between external (customers) and internal (1888 Industrial) parties throughout the bid process. Serve as a point of contact in the customer escalation path.
- Coordinate and insure complete and appropriate communication to all project stakeholders throughout each project, including regular status reports, updating bid board, accurate and detailed bid presentations and assist with RFQ’s and Contractor Licensing.
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Exceptional Power Point skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- An ability to create relationships with construction companies, consultants and manufacturers.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills, set timelines and assist in coordinating pricing.
- Possesses strong abilities to multitask and adjust work efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bid Software
- $70,000 – $85,000 Dependent upon experience