Northern Colorado, West Texas Area, Douglas, WY, Casper, WY, Dallas Ft. Worth Area
At least 1 year(s)
$25.00 – $35.00 per hour
We have an immediate opening for an experienced and reliable Journeyman Electrician. You will join our team of highly-skilled electricians to install, repair, and maintain a variety of electrical systems, including electrical panels, lighting, motor controls, and conveyor systems. All of our staff are familiar with installing power supply wiring and troubleshooting both commercial and residential types of electrical components. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional experience, a current electrician’s license, and a flexible schedule.
- Interact with customers and clients daily
- Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring and repair the faulty issues.
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices.
- Read and interpret blueprints on residential and commercial projects.
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures, and guidelines to immediate supervisor.
- Use ladders, scaffolding, platform, and lifts to work on electrical systems in residential homes, and in commercial properties.
- Answer emergency calls quickly.
- Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely.
- Valid Colorado Journeyman License
- Proficiency with the National Electrical Code and local codes
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Time Management
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test
- Dependable, reliable, and self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Great Customer Service
- Blueprint reading and execution
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial electrical systems
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing most electrical systems.
- Experience running crews of electricians
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Electrical Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction