Outdoor Lighting Installation
1888 Electrical Services provides the total package for outdoor lighting. We excel in elegant architectural accent lighting, outdoor lighting, and landscape lighting. More than that, we provide outdoor patio lighting, driveway lighting, deck lighting, and any other outdoor lighting needs you have.
Our team has decades of success working throughout Colorado on the design, installation, and service of custom lighting designs and outdoor lighting systems. We approach every client’s home like we were setting up our own. Our certified electricians and designers can accomplish any outdoor lighting project that you send our way.
Residential Landscape Lighting
1888 Electrical Services is considered the premier team in Colorado for installation and servicing lighting designs for gardens, landscapes, architecture, and more. We have a solid track record over decades providing our clients with all of their outdoor lighting solutions. Our customer service is unparalleled and resulted in hundreds of happy clients.
Our business at 1888 Electrical Services is based on providing any outdoor solution our clients need and building a strong, positive relationship with them all over Colorado. Our process covers everything from preliminary design to installation to regular maintenance. We are proud of our work and promise you will get a beautiful lighting setup every time it gets dark. Our more typical services include:
- Poolside lighting for romantic evening swimming
- Accent lighting to enhance the architectural features of your home
- Ambient lighting for outdoor patios and decks
- String lights overhead for entertaining and events
- Lighting for stairs and walkways for safety
- Landscape installations and pretty garden setups to show off your residence
When it comes to Security Lighting for Crime Prevention, Strategy and Expertise Mean Everything
Historically, individuals and businesses would set up random flood lights or big glaring globe lights around their property to deter criminals from trespassing. Unfortunately, studies have shown that this excess lighting tactic does very little to dissuade criminals, and actually makes it easier for them most times. A truly effective spot security light needs to be set up so that it blinds or startles a trespasser, while also alerting anyone nearby of the activity taking place. Our 1888 Electrical Services team has designed and installed security lighting features for clients both commercial and residential all over Colorado for decades. It is safe to say we understand improving your safety with security lighting.
Outdoor Soffit Lighting
You can utilize soffit lighting for bringing illumination to your house’s exterior. Soffits are actually the surfaces under the eaves of your roof. An electrician will be able to bring subtle yet effective lighting to your outdoor areas by installing recessed lighting there. Installing outdoor soffit lighting can provide a couple other positives such as:
- Soffit lighting is small and unobtrusive, so it can keep your home looking good hidden around your yard or house
- Soffit lighting can add accent sections and spotlight effects through versatile angling of the light beam
- Outdoor soffit lighting is fully insulated and waterproof, capable of shining brightly both outdoors and indoors
- Soffit lighting fixtures can be rotated and moved to improve their usefulness
Flood Lights and Spot Lights: Some Things to Consider About Security Lighting
- The primary goal of security lighting is that it quickly illuminates a dark space to deter intruders and leave your business or home safe and quiet. We will evaluate your property to determine the most likely access points for intruders and place lights strategically around these points like sliding glass doors, gates, windows, and entrances/exits.
- Dark hiding locations are ideal for an intruder trying to avoid detection if you come to look. Often these spots are next to bushes and shrubbery near the house. Flood lights and motion-sensing spot lights placed in specific locations can render these hiding spots unhelpful to intruders.
- A useful and typical security lighting setup is with 2-head flood lights connected to a photocell and sensitivity-configurable motion detector. The energy-saving photocell guarantees the light only activates in the dark, while the motion sensor only activates the light when motion occurs in the area.
- A fault of motion sensors is their inability to check the difference between a real trespasser, wind blowing branches, or a walking pet. Luckily, new technology in spot lights and motion-sensing flood lights are able to have sensitivity settings so lights will only activate for an actual person.
- Most security light setups have a manual override switch installed to be used when a light is constantly turning on for little to no reason. An intelligent criminal can actually use this fact to their gain though, which makes it important to contact 1888 Electrical Services for consultation on placement, design, and equipment types for your business or residence to deter criminals.
Motion-sensing security lighting is actually useful for pets, homeowners, and business owners for more than just preventing trespassers. Teenagers coming home late or pets strolling outside for the bathroom can trigger the light for better visibility.
What Can We Offer You?
Outdoor lighting Installation Experts
Schedule Your Outdoor Installation Today
We provide lighting solutions for both your home and business.
We’ve helped bring light to gated communities, churches, country clubs, office buildings, decks, landscapes, patios, pools, driveways, water features, and outdoor living spaces.